Information about Shiva Shakti Bracelet
This Shiva Shakti Bracelet is made with one bead each of 1-14 Mukhi + Gauri Shankar Rudraksha of Indonesian origin. This is a very powerful Rudraksha Bracelet and it bestows blessings of all the Gods and Goddesses as well as it pacifies all the Nine Planets in the horoscope of the Wearer.
" Om Namah Shivaya "
Number of Beads in this Bracelet
One bead each of 1-14 + Gauri Shankar Rudraksha studded in Pure Silver
Size of Beads
7 - 12 mm approx
Origin of Rudraksha Beads used in this Bracelet
Positive Effects of Shiva Shakti Rudraksha Bracelet
- This is highly Energetic Bracelet and it is said that around 7 crore Mantras and the entire knowledge of universe reside in this Bracelet. This Bracelet blesses its wearer with all the four virtues i.e. Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and also with abundance of wealth, very high levels of Energy, Good Health and Spiritual Growth as per Ancient Vedic Texts.
- Shiva Shakti Bracelet is very good for those people whose ambitions are very high and who want to reach on the top in their field and become successful achievers.
- As per Ancient Vedic Texts, a person who wears all the Rudrakshas from 1 - 14 Mukhi is blessed with an extremely Happier, Healthier and Wealthier life.
- The wearer of Shiva Shakti Bracelet is blessed by all the Gods and Goddesses, all the Nine Planets (Navgrahas) and all the Seven Chakras of his body are balanced.
- This is an extremely powerful Shiva bracelet and the wearer is said to be blessed with fulfillment of all his dreams as per ancient vedic texts. The wearer of this bracelet gets victory over all his enemies and all round success.
Energization of Shiva Shakti Rudraksha Bracelet
Please note that this Bracelet will be duly Energized by our Guruji as per Hindu Rituals ( A Pran Pratistha Puja is performed ) before being sent to you and hence, you can directly start wearing the Bracelet from any Monday morning after taking bath and thereafter you may wear it everyday, you may also recite "Om Namah Shivaya" for 11 times before wearing the Bracelet.
Rudraksha Beads of Nepalese Origin Vs Indonesian Origin - CLICK HERE