Angarak Dosha is formed whenever there is a Mangal-Rahu OR Surya-Mangal Dosha is present in the horoscope of a Native. A Mangal Rahu / Surya Mangal Dosha is also known as Angarak Dosha in a horoscope and it is formed when the planets Mars & Rahu OR Sun & Mars are placed together in a Single House of Horoscope. If there is a conjunction of planets Mars and Ketu, it is also known as Angarak Dosha since planets Mars and Rahu are aspecting each other. Although, a typical Mangal Rahu Shrapit Dosha is formed only when the two of them are placed together.
This Mangal Rahu / Surya Mangal Dosha ( Angarak Dosha ) is an extremely bad yoga and it may give tremendous difficulties in Life of a person especially if the planets Mars and Rahu are Malefic in the horoscope.
Angarak Dosha can cause any or multiple problems out of the following :
- A person having this dosha is prone to become very Aggressive & Violent and he may not heed to the advice of even most near and dear people.
- Person is very short tempered and can easily spoil his/her relations with Friends & Family members.
- Person may develop bad tendencies due to violent nature & he may even harbor extreme revenge or negative feelings even for his near & dear ones.
- Problems & obstructions in almost all the fields of life due to over assertive & aggressive nature of a person.
- Regular disputes & disharmony between Members of the Family.
Angarak Dosh Nivaran Rudraksha Pendant is especially created to pacify the Angarak Dosh so that the person can lead Happier, Healthier & Peaceful life without any difficulty due to this dosha. This rudraksha pendant is created with the combination of one bead each of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha, 8 Mukhi Rudraksha and 12 Mukhi Rudraksha of Indonesian origin with Silver Capping on either sides of each Rudraksha.
Individual effects of each Rudraksha as per Ancient Vedic Texts are as follows :
3 Mukhi Rudraksha : Presiding Deity of Three Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Agni (Fire) and Ruling planet is Mars. This Rudraksha controls the aggressive nature of a person by controlling Planet Mars and hence increases his creativity. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha : Presiding Deity of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Ganesha (Remover of Obstacles) and Ruling planet is Rahu. The malefic effects of planet Rahu are cured by this rudraksha and the wearer gets relief from all kinds of obstacles by blessings of Lord Ganesha as well. 12 Mukhi Rudraksha : Presiding Deity of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Surya. This Rudraksha pacifies the malefic effects of planet Sun. This Rudraksha is said to possess the Brilliance, Luster, Radiance and Strength of Lord Surya and hence, the wearer is bestowed with all these virtues also.