Rudraksha is a divine bead and it bestows all kinds of spiritual, mental and physical benefits to its wearer. However, in order to get full benefits from Rudraksha, it needs to be sanctified and empowered before using it for the first time by a ceremony called “Pran Pratishtha”.
Please note that all the Rudrakshas are pre-energized as per ancient Hindu Rituals (A Pran Pratishtha Puja is performed by our learned Guruji) before it is dispatched to the clients. So that clients can directly start wearing the Rudraksha on receiving them.
Detailed procedures that is followed by our Guruji for ENERGIZING (Pran Pratistha) of Rudraksha before it is sent to you.
1. An auspicious Day, Date and Nakshatra is selected to perform the custom by our Guruji keeping in mind the client’s Name, Date of Birth and Place of Birth.
2. Then the mind is vacated of all negative thoughts so as to achieve a clear and positive mind frame.
3. A mat is placed on the floor in such a way that it faces towards East, North or North-East direction while performing the Pran Pratishtha Puja of the Sacred Rudraksha Bead.
4. The Rudraksha is opened and washed with fresh milk (unboiled) and holy water. After this cleansing, Sandalwood Paste is applied to it and it is kept on the Special Aasan (Seat) made for it in front of Lord Shiva Idol.
5. An Incense or a Diya is lit in front of the Rudraksha and fresh flowers, fruits, sweets and Panchamrit (A special spiritual preparation made of five items viz, holy water, milk, ghee, honey and curd) are offered with deep faith to Lord Shiva and the Holy Rudraksha Bead.
6. After that the Name of the Client, Date of Birth and Place or Birth are uttered by our Guruji with an intention to Energize the Holy Rudraksha Bead for the said Person (Our Client who have purchased this Holy Rudraksha Bead) along with an appeal to Lord Shiva that the wishes of the Client be granted and he/she is able to lead a more Happier, Healthier and Wealthier Life after wearing this Holy Rudraksha Bead.
7. The eyes are closed while focusing on the Holy Rudraksha Bead and the Beej Mantra of the Rudraksha is recited for 108 times followed by the recitation of other Spiritual Mantras to appease Lord Shiva.
8. This consummates the procedure which is called as "Praan Prathistha" of Rudraksha. This procedure generates a Live Energy within the Rudraksha.
9. After the above ritual is completed by our Learned Guruji, the Holy Rudraksha Bead is dispatched to you. Since the Energization process has already been performed, you have the freedom to directly start wearing the Rudraksha once you receive it.
The Beej Mantra spoken for various Mukhi Rudrakshas are as follows. It is advised to recite the mantra yourself for 11 times every day or at least on every Monday for the Rudraksha bead that has been purchased.
One Mukhi " Om Hreem Namaha "
Two Mukhi " Om Namaha "
Three Mukhi " Om Kleem Namaha "
Four Mukhi " Om Hreem Namaha "
Five Mukhi " Om Hreem Namaha "
Six Mukhi " Om Hreem Hum Namah "
Seven Mukhi " Om Hoom Namaha "
Eight Mukhi " Om Hoom Namaha "
Nine Mukhi " Om Hreem Hoom Namaha "
Ten Mukhi " Om Hreem Namaha "
Eleven Mukhi " Om Hreem Hoom Namaha "
Twelve Mukhi " Om Kraum Sraum Raum Namaha "
Thirteen Mukhi " Om Hreem Namaha "
Fourteen Mukhi " Om Namaha "
Fifteen Mukhi " Om Namaha Shivaya "
Sixteen Mukhi " Om Namaha Shivaya "
Seventeen Mukhi " Om Namaha Shivaya "
Eighteen Mukhi " Om Namaha Shivaya "
Nineteen Mukhi " Om Namaha Shivaya "
Twenty Mukhi " Om Namaha Shivaya "
Twenty One Mukhi " Om Namaha Shivaya "
Gauri Shankar " Om Gauri Shankaraye Namaha”
Garbh Gauri " Om Namaha Shivaya "
Ganesh " Om Ganeshaye Namaha "