Information about Guru / Brihaspati Bracelet
Guru / Brihaspati Bracelet is made of ten beads of 5 mukhi Indonesian Rudrakshas which protects the wearer from Accidental Deaths and it is also very important in any kind of Saadhna or Meditation. The ruling deity of five mukhi Rudraksha is Lord “Kalagni” who is the form of Lord Shiva. This is a most commonly found Rudraksha & it destroys the “Bad Karmas” of the present life, thereby making the wearer pure and his mind become peaceful and calm. This Rudraksha removes sins of various kinds which have been committed by a person in the present life. This Rudraksha has been highly regarded in Ancient Texts and Scripts and it has been given the status of "Dev Guru Rudraksha" because of the fact that its ruling planet is Jupiter who is the Guru of Gods. This Rudraksha Bracelet also gives a person Name, Fame and Mental Peace.
Guru Bracelet destroys the unwanted Bad Karmas of the present life thereby providing Peace and Calmness to the person so that the wearer is able to enjoy the life more happily. This Bracelet is also extremely good for problems like memory losses and depression. The wearer is also saved from untimely death by the blessings of Lord Shiva.
Benefits of Guru Bracelet
- Guru Rudraksha Bracelet is very helpful for the regulation of Blood Pressure and Body Fats.
- It brings good luck, academic excellence and have a tranquil effect on mind. This Bracelet also pacifies the malefic effects of planet Jupiter.
- Wearer of Guru Rudraksha Bracelet never gets an untimely death.
- Those who seek for spirituality, good health and mental peace should wear Guru Bracelet.
- It creates a protective amour around the body and protects the wearer from adverse situations.
- It works as a medical boon for blood pressure, mental disability, obesity, heart problems, stress, anger management, diabetics, piles, neurotic and maladjustment problems etc.
Configuration of Guru Bracelet Indonesian
Ten Beads of 5 Mukhi Indonesian Rudrakshas are studded in mixed metal.
Size of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha used in the bracelet : 10 - 15 mm approx.
Way of wearing
Guru Bracelet should be worn around the wrist from any Monday morning after reciting " Om Namah Shivaya " for 11 times or alternately it can be kept in the place of worship.
Energization of Brihaspati Bracelet
Guru Rudraksha Bracelet is already energized ( A Pran Pratishtha Puja is performed by our learned Purohits ) before it is sent to our Clients.