Information about Lakshmi Ganesha Rudraksha Pendant ( 7 Mukhi + 8 Mukhi + 7 Mukhi Rudraksha )
The Lakshmi Ganesh Rudraksha Pendant is created with the combination of two beads of Seven Mukhi Rudraksha along with one bead of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is related to Goddess Lakshmi and Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is related to Lord Ganesha. Goddess Lakshmi is the Lord of wealth and Lord Ganesh is famous as Vigna-Harta i.e. obstacle remover. The wearer of Lakshmi Ganesh Rudraksha Bandh is blessed with the auspicious energies.
About the Rudrakshas used
This Rudraksha Pendant is made with two beads of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha and one bead of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha with silver cappings on either sides of each rudraksha. The individual effects of these Rudrakshas are as follows :
7 mukhi Rudraksha - represents Goddess Mahalaxmi i.e. Goddess of wealth & prosperity. It is said that this Rudraksha helps in overcoming financial crisis & blesses its worshipper with prosperity & wealth. The ruling planet of this rudraksha is planet Saturn and hence by wearing this rudraksha, any malefic effects of planet Saturn are also removed.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha - Presiding Deity – Lord Ganesha who is also known as Vighna Harta ( Remover of Obstacles ). The ruling planet of this 8 mukhi rudraksha is Rahu. Hence the wearer of this rudraksha gets the blessings of Lord Ganesha as well as any malefic effects of planet Rahu are also pacified.
Effects of Lakshmi Ganesha Rudraksha Pendant as per Ancient Vedic Texts
- Wearer of this combination gets the Blessings of Lord Ganesha as well as Goddess Maha Lakshmi who is the goddess of wealth.
- This Pendant also includes the auspicious energies to appease planet Saturn (related to 7 Mukhi Rudraksha) and planet Rahu (related to 8 Mukhi Rudraksha).
- The wearer of Lakshmi Ganesh Rudraksha Bandh is recommended to wear this combination of Rudraksha with a particular wish in his mind, as it is said that wish of the wearer of Lakshmi Ganesh Bandh is always fulfill with the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha.
- The wearer of Lakshmi Ganesh Rudraksha Bandh is blessed with never-ending wealth, money and fame in his/her life. All his/her worries are removed from the life.
- Apart from it, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also related to planet Saturn and 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is related to Rahu. So Lakshmi Ganesh Rudraksha Bandh is an auspicious combination to appease both Saturn and Rahu.
Way of wearing
Lakshmi Ganesha Rudraksha Pendant can be worn around the neck from any Monday morning after reciting "Om Namah Shivaya" for 11 times or alternately it can be kept in the place of worship.
The Pendant is already energized ( A Pran Pratishta Puja is performed by our learned Purohit ) before it is sent to our Clients.