Information about Riddhi Siddhi Bracelet
Riddhi Siddhi Rudraksha Bracelet is made of one bead of Ganesha Rudraksha and two beads of 8 mukhi Rudraksha of Indonesian origin. Ruling Deity of Riddhi Siddhi Bracelet is Lord Ganesha who is also known as Vighnaharta ( Remover of Obstacles ) and is worshipped first before any auspicious ritual or ocassion. He is ever-blissful and is lovingly worshipped by millions of people worldwide. The son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, Shree Ganesha, is the God of Good Luck and Auspiciousness and is the dispeller of problems and obstacles. Lord Ganesha is worshipped for Riddhi (Wealth), Siddhi (Success) & Buddhi (Intelligence).
The wearer of Riddhi Siddhi Bracelet gets Success in every venture that he undertakes and all the obstacles in his way are eliminated. Lord Ganesha is the bestower of Success, Intelligence, Education, Knowledge, Wisdom, Art, Talent as well as Wealth & Prosperity. Lord Ganesha is also known as Vignaharta, Ashtavinayaka, Ekadanta, Gajanana, Vakratunda and Ganpati. Lord Ganesha is always worshipped before starting any important work like a new Business, House construction or any other undertaking. The Auspicious recital "Om" is a manifestation of Lord Ganesha and therefore it is recited prior to any other ritualistic recitals. Guru Adi Shankaracharya has recommended that every home shall worship Lord Ganesha to get protection from all evils.
Information about Riddhi Siddhi Rudraksha Bracelet :
Riddhi Siddhi Rudraksha Bracelet is made of one bead of Ganesha and two beads of 8 Mukhi Indonesian Rudrakshas with Silver Cappings on either side of each Rudraksha studded in mixed metal along with small beads of 5 mukhi Indonesian Rudrakshas. The individual effects of these Rudrakshas are as follows :
Ganesha Rudraksha : Ruling deity of Ganesha Rudraksha is Lord Ganesha who is also known as " Vighna Harta " i.e. remover of Obstacles, are showered on the person who wears this Rudraksha. A Rudraksha having a trunk like elevation on its surface is known as Ganesha Rudraksha. Wearer of this Rudraksha gets Riddhi ( Wealth ) & Siddhi ( Success ) in all kinds of venture that he undertakes.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha : The Ruling deity of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is also Lord Ganesha and Ruling planet is Rahu. One of the most important effect of this Rudraksha is that it removes obstacles so that the wearer is able to achieve Success easily thereby leading to a happier life. This Rudraksha also increases the stability of mind so that the wearer is able to remain more peaceful and calm. Any person who is desirous of getting Name, Fame and Leadership qualities should also wear this Rudraksha.
Effects of Riddhi Siddhi Rudraksha Bracelet
- The wearer gets Riddhi (Wealth), Siddhi (Success) & Buddhi (Intelligence) in all the spheres of life.
- It ensures all round success and the wearer never faces defeat from his Enemies.
- It protects the wearer from stress and anxiety due to repeated failures.
- Lord Ganesha is the Son of Lord Shiva. Hence, the blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati ( Maha Devi ) are also available to the wearer of this Bracelet.
- The malefic effects of planet Ketu and Rahu are also controlled by Riddhi Siddhi Bracelet by the blessings of Lord Ganesha.
- It is helpful in diseases of mysterious kind and protects from evil spirits. Snake bites are also the result of malefic effects of Rahu and this Bracelet is helpful in such cases also.
- This Bracelet is extremely beneficial for treating diseases of Nervous System, Prostrate, Gall Bladder and Lungs, Fear of Snakes, Cataract, Hydrosil and Breathing Problems.
Way of wearing
Riddhi Siddhi Rudraksha Bracelet can be worn around the wrist from any Monday morning after reciting " Om Namah Shivay " for 11 times or alternately it can be kept in the place of worship.
The Bracelet is already energized (A Pran Pratishtha Puja is performed by our learned Purohits for the person whose information will be given in the above fields) before being sent to our Clients.