Information about 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
A 9 Mukhi Rudraksha has typically Nine lines or Mukhas on its surface. The Ruling Deity of this Rudraksha is Goddess Maha Durga and it is considered that all the 9 incarnations of Goddess Durga ( Shailputri, Brahmacharni, Chandraghanta, Kooshmanda, Skandmata, Katyayani, Kalratri, Maha Gauri & Siddhi Datri ) resides in this Rudraksha and hence, the wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed by all of them. This Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Kaal Bhairav and Yamraj who is the Lord of Death and hence, its wearer is no more feared from Death. This Rudraksha is said to make a person Courageous and he is blessed with Energy, Power, Dynamism and Fearlessness which leads to a better self-confidence thereby helping him to achieve Success, Name & Fame. The wearer of this Rudraksha gets punya / virtues which are equivalent to punya got after fasting for 9 days of Navratras. It is said that this Rudraksha also safeguards a person from the malefic effects of all the 9 planets.
Goddess Maha Durga
Om Hreem Hoom Namaha
- Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is a manifestation of Goddess Maha Durga & it protects its wearer from anything & everything that is harmful to him.
- This Rudraksha helps in developing Patience, controlling unnecessary Anger and provides a feeling of Fearlessness. The wearer gets gifted with Endurance, Bravery, Courage and his Name and Fame spreads all around.
- It is said that Lord Bhairav also blesses this Rudraksha & the wearer is no more scared of “Yam” which is the Lord of Death.
- The harmful effects of Ketu are controlled by this bead which are similar to those of Rahu and Saturn. It also helps in acquiring mastery and good command over Foreign Languages by boosting one’s vocabulary power.
- As per Ancient Vedic Texts, this Rudraksha is said to be very useful in curing diseases of Lungs, Fever, Eye pain, Bowel pain, Skin diseases, Body pain, etc.
Powers of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha
A 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Goddess Durga and the blessings and powers of all the 9 incarnations of Goddess Durga is said to reside in this Rudraksha. Hence, all worshippers of Goddess Durga should wear this Rudraksha. It is due to this very reason that this Rudraksha is supposed to be of utmost importance for women since they get a protection shield of Goddess Durga by wearing it and hence nothing can harm them. This Rudraksha increases their self-confidence in manifold and thereby makes them fearless and secured.
Planetary Powers of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
The evil effects of Ketu are controlled by this bead. Effects of Ketu are identical to those of Mars and include diseases of lung, fever, eye-pain, bowel pain, skin disease, body pain etc. It also assists in mastering foreign languages and boosting vocabulary.
Who should wear this Rudraksha
A 9 Mukhi Rudraksha must be definitely worn by people suffering from fear of unknown, physical weakness, lack of concentration and depression. This Rudraksha is highly recommended for females as it gives them the protection of Goddess Durga. Also for all those people in whose horoscope, the planet Ketu is giving bad results should also wear this Rudraksha.
Diseases cured by 9 mukhi Rudraksha
As per Ancient Vedic Texts, a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is extremely effective for treating diseases of Brain, Lungs, Breasts, Sexual organs, Abortions, Conceiving problems, Epilepsy, Eye problems.
How to Wear a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
A 9 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck as a Pendant or it can be worn as a Bracelet around wrist. Alternately it can also be kept in the place of worship.
Puja of Rudraksha
Please note that all the Rudrakshas are already fortified with energy as per ancient Hindu Rituals (A Pran Pratishtha Puja is performed by our scholar Guruji) before being sent to the clients. Read More ....