The Planet Moon is one of the most significant planets in any Horoscope. Astrologically, it is considered as Queen in the planets (Sun is regarded as King). The planet Moon controls our Emotions, Will Power, Wealth, Health as well as all our thoughts. A person having a strong Moon (Moon in its own Sign Cancer, Moon in its acclaimed sign Taurus or Moon being aspected by naturally benefic planets like Jupiter) is strong in regards to his Will Power and Decisions, is always a Positive thinker and never falls prey to negative states of mind like Depression, Nervousness, Anxiety etc.
The planet Moon can get afflicted due to any of the following reasons :
1. If the Moon is in its Debilitation sign Scorpion
2. If the Moon is in Opposing or Enemy Signs like Capricorn, Aquarius
3. If the Moon is placed in houses other than 3, 6, 7, 10, 11th houses in horoscope
4. If the Moon is in conjunction with Malefic planets like Saturn (Vish Yog) or Rahu (Grahan Yog)
5. If a person is born between the 5th Tithi of Krishna Paksh to 5th Tithi of Shukla Paksh, then also Moon gives negative effects.
6. If there are no planets in the 2nd and 12th house from Moon (except for Rahu & Ketu) and the Moon is not in the aspect of any Naturally Favouring Planet like Jupiter. This placement of Moon (no planets in 2nd and 12th house from Moon) is known as Kemadruma Yoga and is probably the worst affliction of Moon.
As narrated in Ancient Vedic texts, a person having a Kemadruma Yoga in his horoscope is always in a state of Sorrow, does all kinds of wrong deeds, poor and dependant. Also he is devoid of Health, Wealth, Wisdom, Knowledge, a good wife, progeny and mental peace. Such a person is always destined to failures in his life mostly due to wrong decisions taken in a haste, he is subjected to humiliation and misery and devoid of the pleasures of life. Even if a person is born in a Royal Family and he has a Kemadruma Yoga in his horoscope, then he will be having all kinds of negative influences in his life as mentioned above as per the Ancient Hindu Vedic scriptures.
If the Planet Moon is afflicted in your horoscope in any manner by any of reasons as described above, then a Remedial Puja is highly recommended since the Moon has very profound impact in our lives.
Swasti Vachan, Shanti Path, Sankalp, Ganesh Sthapan, Kalash Sthapan, Lakshmi Sthapan, Chandra Dev Sthapan, Navgrah Sthapan, Brahma Sthapan, Agni Sthapan, Invocation of all Gods and Goddesses, Navgrah Mantra Japa (1 mala for each planet), Shiva Pujan, Chandra Stotra Path, Chandra Mantra Japa for 11000 times, Chandra Homam with Honey, Ghee, Sugar, Til, Ashtagandh, Sandalwood powder, Navgrah Samidha and then Purnahuti, Aarti, Offerings for Chandra Shanti and Prasad to Brahmins.
The exact Date and Timings of Kemudruma Dosh Removal Puja will be informed to you through an email and your representatives are most welcome to attend the same.
1. Donate the Prasadam : In this option, the Puja Prasadam will be Donated to a Brahmin at our end (here itself). You can virtually see the Prasadam in the Video and offer your prayers to it. Hence, the Shipping Charges will not be applied for this Puja.
Benefits of Donating the Prasadam :
The "Prasadam" of this Puja is sent to the client via couriers. This Prasadam includes the below listed items that have been energized during the puja and supposed to carry the blessings of the puja to the client :
Please provide these information in the above fields provided along with the main image. Alternately you have an option of mailing us this information through email along with your Photo (if you wish) at the mail ID given below after you have placed your order.
We are very religious minded people and are deeply bothered regarding the problems of our clients who place their precious trust on us for performing the pujas on their behalf so that they can get a desired result as per their expectations. These Pujas are performed by our learned and well experienced Brahmins/Pundits who have expertise in this line since they have been practicing it since a span of at least last two generations. All the pujas are performed exactly according to the guidelines prescribed by our ancient sages and our Vedic literature so that our clients can derive the maximum benefit of them.
All the pujas will be performed at Ahmedabad, India and the venue will be finalized by our purohits depending upon the type of Puja. The date is normally within 1 week of the receipt of the order unless it calls for a particular date either due to the customer’s choice or due to the type of Puja which requires to be performed on some specific Tithi (date according to the Hindu calendar) as per Vedic Shastras.