Information about 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala (36+1 beads)
4 mukhi Rudraksha Mala is made of 36 +1 beads of four mukhi Nepalese Rudrakshas in thread with knots between the beads. A 4 Mukhi have four lines (Mukhas) on its surface. The ruling deity of this Rudraksha is Lord Brahma ( One of the Gods of Hindu Trinity ) who is the creator of universe as well as the bestower of knowledge and creativity. A wearer of this Rudraksha Mala becomes more knowledgeable since his powers of concentration and learning are increased manifold as well as his memory power also increases and therefore he is able to retain whatever knowledge he acquires. This Rudraksha Mala also positively affects speech of the person so that he is able to use it for his advantage. Students who wear this Rudraksha Mala are able to do better in their studies due to increased memory power and concentration.
Ruling Deity of this Mala
Ruling planet of this Mala
" Om Hreem Namaha "
Number of Beads
36 + 1 beads
Size of Beads
15-20 mm approx
Positive Effects of 4 mukhi Rudraksha Mala :
- A Four Mukhi Rudraksha Mala increases the power of original thinking, knowledge, learning and creativity.
- As per Ancient Vedic Texts, a Four Mukhi Rudraksha Mala is also very useful if a person is suffering from the Problem of Stammering.
- This Rudraksha Mala pacifies the malefic effects of planet Mercury and is useful for controlling the problems related to a Malefic Mercury in horoscope.
- The oratory and writing skills of the wearer are highly increased by the blessings of Goddess Saraswati. This Rudraksha Mala increases the wit and intelligence of the wearer.
- As per Ancient Vedic Texts, this Rudraksha Mala is said to be useful in diseases of Gall Bladder, Mental ailments, paralysis and diseases of nose.
Who should wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
This Rudraksha Mala is excellent for students, scientists, executives and all those people who are in computers, electronics and communication line.
Diseases cured by 4 mukhi Rudraksha Mala
It provides medical treatments for diseases like blood circulation, cough, brain related illness, asthma, stammering, memory lapse, respiratory tract problems etc.
Energization of 4 mukhi Rudraksha Mala
Please note that the Mala will be duly Energized by our Guruji as per Hindu Rituals ( A Pran Pratistha Puja is performed ) before being sent to you and hence, you can directly start wearing the Mala on any Monday morning after taking bath, you may also recite the Beej Mantra for 11 times before wearing the Mala.
FAQ's on Rudraksha Beads...................CLICK HERE