Divine Rudraksha is pleased to offer this Wealth Basket to its clients. It contains the following 5 most Auspicious products, all of which are related to the Goddess Maha Lakshmi who is the bestower of all kinds of Wealth and Happiness. Praying to Goddess Lakshmi through this Wealth Basket is one of the quickest methods to appease her. Goddess Maha Lakshmi is the ruler of entire riches of the universe and hence if she is pleased, she can make a king out of a beggar within no times. Devi Maha Lakshmi is normally depicted sitting on a blossomed Lotus flower in which Lotus is the symbol of entire universe and Goddess Lakshmi is the glowing heart of it. It is said that by keeping this Wealth Basket in Cash Box or in Puja Altar or at any pious place blesses the person with Wealth, Prosperity & Good fortune. Anyone who keeps this basket with full dedication is blessed with never ending Money & Material comforts and his house is always filled with Peace, Prosperity & Good fortune.
Wealth Basket contains the following items
1. Laghu Nariyal : Laghu coconut is the tiniest and the smallest coconut similar to the size of a betel nut. Laghu Nariyal bestows a person with wealth and comforts of life as per our ancient scripts. It is believed that the Goddess Lakshmi, resides permanently where the Laghu Nariyal is kept. This Nariyal is also known as the Mini Puja Nariyal or Laghu Srifal.
2. A Seven Mukhi Nepalese Rudraksha : This is a highly Auspicious Rudraksha. The ruling diety of this Rudraksha is Goddess Maha Lakshmi ji and hence the wearer of this rudraksha gets the blessings of Goddess of Wealth. This Rudraksha is also related to the 7 sages ( Saptarshi ) and the wearer is bestowed with good Health and Wealth by their blessings. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also said to help in regaining block funds as well as for attracting wealth and therefore it is said to be extremely good for businessmen as well as for those also who are in a Job and want Success, Happiness, Promotion and Wealth. It can even be kept in the Cash Box or Puja Altar along with other items.
3. A Silver Plated Metal Coin of Lord Ganesha and Devi Maha Lakshmi : Lakshmi Ganesha Coin is highly auspicious for attracting Wealth and therefore it is used to kept in Cash Box from Ancient times.
4. Auspicious White Kauris ( 11 pcs ) : These Kauris are supposed to be very auspicious and it is said that wherever these Kauris are kept, Goddess Maha Lakshmi resides at that place.
5. Crystal Shree Yantra ( 10 gms approx ) : The word Shree Yantra is composed of two words "Shree" meaning Wealth and "Yantra" meaning Instrument, therefore we can call it - "The Instrument for Wealth". Shree Yantra blesses the worshipper with Peace, Prosperity, Happiness, Name & Fame, Power, Authority, Wealth and Success and is said to be most powerful Yantra. Shree Yantra made from Natural Crystal / Sphatik eliminates the negativity and brings positivity around us.
All these items will come in a beautiful basket as shown in the image and this Wealth Basket should be kept directly in the Puja place or Cash Box as it is already energized before being sent. Wealth Basket can be kept in Cash Box / Home Puja Altar or any pious place from any Friday morning after taking bath while reciting "Om Shreem Hreem Shree Mahalaxmiyei Namah" for 21 times.
Your opinion is important to us - we look forward to your comment on the product. Please Login