1. Laghu Nariyal : Laghu coconut is the tiniest and the smallest coconut similar to the size of a betel nut. Laghu Nariyal bestows a person with wealth and comforts of life as per our ancient scripts. It is believed that the Goddess Lakshmi, resides permanently where the Laghu Nariyal is kept. This Nariyal is also known as the Mini Puja Nariyal or Laghu Srifal.
2. A Seven Mukhi Nepalese Rudraksha : This is a highly Auspicious Rudraksha. The ruling diety of this Rudraksha is Goddess Maha Lakshmi ji and hence the wearer of this rudraksha gets the blessings of Goddess of Wealth. This Rudraksha is also related to the 7 sages ( Saptarshi ) and the wearer is bestowed with good Health and Wealth by their blessings. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also said to help in regaining block funds as well as for attracting wealth and therefore it is said to be extremely good for businessmen as well as for those also who are in a Job and want Success, Happiness, Promotion and Wealth. It can even be kept in the Cash Box or Puja Altar along with other items.
3. A Silver Plated Metal Coin of Lord Ganesha and Devi Maha Lakshmi : Lakshmi Ganesha Coin is highly auspicious for attracting Wealth and therefore it is used to kept in Cash Box from Ancient times.
4. Auspicious White Kauris ( 11 pcs ) : These Kauris are supposed to be very auspicious and it is said that wherever these Kauris are kept, Goddess Maha Lakshmi resides at that place.
5. Crystal Shree Yantra ( 10 gms approx ) : The word Shree Yantra is composed of two words "Shree" meaning Wealth and "Yantra" meaning Instrument, therefore we can call it - "The Instrument for Wealth". Shree Yantra blesses the worshipper with Peace, Prosperity, Happiness, Name & Fame, Power, Authority, Wealth and Success and is said to be most powerful Yantra. Shree Yantra made from Natural Crystal / Sphatik eliminates the negativity and brings positivity around us.