Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha
Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosh
A Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosh is formed in a horoscope when there is a conjunction of planets Saturn and Rahu in any of the houses of horoscope. A person having this dosha in his horoscope is unable to enjoy the luxuries and comforts of life even if they are available to him in abundance. This dosha occurs in a horoscope due to the person being cursed by some one in the past life or due to some inauspicious deed done by him knowingly or unknowingly in the past life. If not pacified, then this dosha may continue from generation to generations.
According to some astrologers, even when Saturn and Rahu are aspecting each other, this Dosha is formed. Although, a typical Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha is formed only when the two of them are placed together. This Shani Rahu Shrapit Yoga is an extremely bad yoga and it gives tremendous difficulties in Life and sometimes the whole life goes wasted without any meaningful purpose due to this Yoga. It is also believed by many astrologers that if this yoga is present in a horoscope, the person is also devoid of the beneficial effects of any Good Yogas present in his horoscope.
A Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha adversely affects almost all the areas of life and the affected person has to face problems related to Family, Marital life, Children, Business, Career etc. A person may suffer even due to matters that are not directly related to him. As such this conjunction of Saturn and Rahu makes a person intelligent and he can be very successful in various commercial activities including Technology related activity but at the same time this dosha makes a person unlucky and therefore he is unable to taste the fruits of his success.
The negative effects of this Dosha are more prominient if the Saturn Rahu conjunction is in the 1st, 7th, 4th, 8th or 12th house of the horoscope and its negative effets are felt less if the Saturn Rahu conjunction is in 3th, 6th, or 11th house of the horoscope.
At present the planet Saturn is transiting through sign Libra. The planet Rahu will be entering the sign Libra on 23rd of December 2012 and at that time there will be a conjunction of planets Saturn and Rahu in zodiac Sign Libra for the coming one and a half years. This conjunction will be more harmful to people of zodiac signs Cancer, Scorpion and Pisces ( the conjunction will be in the 4th, 8th and 12th house of horoscope and less harmful for people with zodiac sign Taurus, Leo and Saggitarius. It may be noted that the malefic effects of this Saturn Rahu Shrapit Dosha will be reduced to some extent from 31st of May 2013 on which day, the planet Jupiter will enter the sign Gemini from where it will start aspecting the planet Rahu thereby controlling its negativity to some extent.
We at Divine Rudraksha have come up with a special Rudraksha Pendant for this coming malefic conjunction of planets Saturn and Rahu known as Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosh Nivaran Pendant. People of all Zodiac Signs can wear this pendant for getting protection from this conjunction. The pendant is made of 2 beads of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha ( ruling planet Saturn ) and 1 bead of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha ( ruling planet Rahu ). For purchasing this pendant CLICK HERE
Remedial Measures for Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha :-
1. A Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha Nivaran Puja should be performed. This puja is already available on our website. A direct link for this puja is provided below :-
2. A Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha Nivaran Rudraksha Pendant should be worn. This pendant is already available on our website. A direct link for this pendant is provided below :-
3. A person having this dosha in his horoscope should offer unboiled Milk with Water and Black Lentils to a Shiva Linga on every Monday.
4. A person having this dosha in his horoscope shoud recite the beej mantras of planets Saturn and Rahu for 108 times everyday after taking bath in the morning. The Beej Mantras for planets Saturn and Rahu are as follows :-
Beej Mantra for planet Saturn - " Om Praam Preem Prom Sah Shanischaray Namah "
Beej Mantra for planet Rahu - " Om Bhram Bhreem Bhrom Sah Rahvey Namah "
5. A person having this dosha in his horoscope may adopt any of the other remedial measures as per the placement of planet Saturn in his horoscope. To know about these remedial measures as per ancient texts please CLICK HERE
6. 4. A person having this dosha in his horoscope may adopt any of the other remedial measures as per the placement of planet Rahu in his horoscope. To know about these remedial measures as per ancient texts please CLICK HERE