ABOUT SRI SAMPURN VASTU DOSH NIVARAN MAHAYANTRA
Sri Sampurn Vastu Dosh Nivaran Mahayantra is a powerful yantra to combat the harmful effects arising due to defects in vastu of any building .Vastu Shastra is a science which help us to achieve material prosperity, mental peace, happiness & harmony at home & work place by creating a balance between all the FIVE ELEMENTS ( Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Space ). The entire Universe , the dwellings where we live or work as well as our body is made up of these very five elements. Hence whenever there is a imbalance of these elements in the place where we live or work, it exerts a negative effect on our body, mind and soul which manifests in the form of diseases, obstuctions, dissatisfactions as well as difficulty in our growth.
In today's modern age it is not always possible to rectify vastu doshas by doing structural changes due to reasons beyond our control. In such a scenario, it is very helpful if we install a Sampurn Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mahayantra in our house, office, factory or any other workplace where a vastu dosha exists and we are unable to rectify the same by doing structural changes.
This Sampurn Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mahayantra should be installed on the inner side of the main door above the door frame.
Size of this Yantra - 7 x 7 inches approx.
Frame - NOT INCLUDED
This is a very Powerful Yantra. It has 13 yantras in it .All these yantras help in maintaining the balance & harmony in external and internal vaastu of our home, office, factory etc.& thus makes our life more happier.
The following yantras are included in this SAMPURNA VAASTU DOSH NIVARAN MAHAYANTRA :-
1. Vaastu Dosh Nivaran Yantra (centre)
2. Sri Baglamukhi Yantra
3. Sri Gayatri Yantra
4. Mahamrityunjay Yantra
5. Shree Yantra
6. Sri Kuber Yantra
7. Mangal Yantra
8. Shani Yantra
9. Rahu Yantra
12.Sri Ganpati Yantra
13.Sri Vaastu Dosh Nashak Yantra
Please note that all the Yantras are already Energized ( A Pran Pratishtha Puja is performed by our learned Guruji ) before being sent to our clients. Hence you are not necessarily required to perform the Puja of the Yantra and you may directly start praying to the yantra as soon as you have received them.
Even then, if you wish you may yourself also once again go through the Energization process which has been followed by our Guruji while energizing the yantra as given below. However this is not mandatory since the Yantra has already been Energized by our Guruji as per ancient Hindu Rituals before the same has been sent to you :-
Procedures that has been followed by our Guruji for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra before being sent to you.
1. First the mind should be cleared of all negative thoughts and one should try to achieve a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Place a Matt ( Asan ) on the floor and sit on it in such a way that you are facing East, North or North-East
3. Light an incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it in your Home Puja Temple or Altar.
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the Yantra to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
8. Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least 11 times
Beej Mantra for this Yantra :-
"Om Vastupurushai Namah"
Note: Although all our Sampoorna Mahayantras are made after due research, we constantly strive for more and more perfection under the auspicious guidance of our learned pandits and feedback from our valuable customers. This may sometimes result in a change of one or more yantras out of the thirteen yantras included in this Mahayantra.
The woodden Frame shown along with the Yantra Image is only for Display Purpose and the actual yantra sent to the customer will be WITHOUT A FRAME.