According to the legend performing Ganapathi Puja at least once in a year will give prosperity, health ,wealth and peace of mind to the individual who is performing it. Ganapathi Puja should be performed on all possible auspicious occasions be it starting a new project or even your birthday.
To know about Lord Ganesha CLICK HERE
Before starting any new venture or anything afresh, Ganesh Puja is must. If one is suffering from losses, when starting a new business or investments or when one is getting married, or to remove obstacles or for celebration of your or your child's birthday, Maha Ganpathi Puja is recommended. Done to remove obstacles, for gravhapravesham.
- It is Performed during any auspicious beginning like commencing a business etc.
- It Improves family bondage.
- It is performed to overcome diseases.
- It is performed for achieving planned objectives without hindrance.
- It is performed for success in works/projects without any problems.
- It is performed for education, marriage, health and wealth.
- It is performed to attain prosperity in various aspects of life.
- It is also done at the beginning of other Homas
Duration of the Puja - 4 hours
Number of Priests - 5 Priests
We will inform you the date, time and venue of the pooja via E mail and your representatives are welcome to attend the same.
Watch the Highlights of this Puja being performed by our Purohits by clicking the link given below :-
Our Prices include the following :-
- All the materials needed for the Puja which normally includes Coconut, Beetle leaves, fruits, Ghee, Prasad, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri etc.
- Food or the Anna Dan given to the Brahmins/ Purohits who perform this pooja
- Vastra Dan or the cloths given to the Brahmins at the end of the Pooja
- Dakshina or the Fees given to the Brahmins for performing Pooja
- Items that are sent to you as " Prasadam " of this Pooja inclusive of shipping charges.
The following Items will be kept on the altar during this PUJA and send to you afterwards as PRASADAM :-
- Ganesha Yantra
- Puja Japa Mala of Five Mukhi Rudrakshas
- A Rudraksha Bracelet to be worn by the person for whom the Puja has been performed
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja in the respective fields given above :-
- Complete name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Time of Birth
- Any additional Information
Please provide these information in the Special Instructions/ Notes column which will appear on your screen at the time of Payment. Alternately you can also mail us this information at the mail ID given below after you have placed your order.
If you have any enquiry to be clarified, please mail us to :-
You may also call us at :-
Landline : +91 79-40032280
Mobile : +91 989816 9911
Puja Ethics - We are religious minded people and we are deeply concerned regarding the problems of our clients who trust us for performing pujas on their behalf so that they can get a desired result as per their expectations. These Poojas are performed by our learned Brahmins/Pundits who are into this line since at least two generations. All the pujas are performed performed strictly according to the guidelines prescribed by our ancient sages and our vedic literature so that our clients can get a maximum benefit of them.
All the pujas will be performed at Ahmedabad, India and the venue will be decided by our purohits depending upon the type of Pooja. The date is normally within 3 days of the receipt of the order unless it calls for a specific date either due to our customers choice of due to the type of pooja which requires to be performed on some specific tithi as per vedic shastras.
Send to friend
|>> Shraadh Karma Puja|
|>> Maha Rudrabhishek Puja|
|>> Maha Mrityunjay Puja|
|>> Chandi Homam|
|>> Gand Mool Nakshtra Puja|